Please check this page regularly for any updates regarding OLLI classes.
Updated January 12, 2018:
- Writing that Changes Lives (Jan 16 – Feb 20) Tuesday, 10am-12pm. (1010 Westwood Center, 413)
- Basic Psychopathology: A Journey though the Major Mental Health Diagnoses, Part I (Woodland Hills)
- Shakespeare for Beginners and Experts, Part IV (1010 Westwood Center)
- Coming to Terms with the Holocaust, Part 8: The American Response (1010 Westwood Center)
- The 6 C’s of Food History: Cake, Corn, Coffee, Cheese, Chilies, Chocolate (Woodland Hills)
Classes with Low Enrollment. These courses are in danger of cancellation. We encourage members to enroll.
- Life Stories Worth Telling (Feb 14 – March 28) Thursday, 6:30-8pm. Gayley Center, 119
- Basic Psychopathology, Part II (Feb 22 – March 15) Thursday, 1-3pm. Warner Center, TBD
- The Taste of Dark Chocolate (March 19 – March 26) Monday, 1-3pm. Warner Center, TBD
*Real Life Spanish Conversation I & II have met minimum enrollment requirements and will run for Winter 2018.